- Projects a circular aura of X meters that renders surrounding creatures invulnerable to damage for Y seconds.
- Creatures of the Guardian family are unaffected the defensive aura.
- Creatures under the protective aura are still susceptible to crowd control effects; only damage is negated.
- Often found in mixed groups of creatures, the Aura Guardian is often the priority target. Focus on killing the Aura Guardian first, or wait until its protective aura wears off before attacking the accompanying creatures.
- Aura Guardians who are aggroed simultaneously will sync their auras
|Bubble Guardian||Bob-o-tron||Shields the closest creature from damage|
|Aura Guardian||Enz-o-tron||Projects an intermittent aura that shields surrounding creatures from damage|
|Wall Guardian||Shallnotpass-o-tron||Creates a wall that blocks the hero's projectile|