Range: 3 x 6 In front of it for activation
Duration: 8 sec
Footprint: 3 x 6
- Damage ticks every 0.1 seconds.
- Hidden in the ceiling until a hapless attacker enters its activation area
- Drops onto the ground, slowing movement and dealing damage while the attacker is inside the wall
- Commonly used with springboards
Introduced November 20, 2014
|Appearance Date||Departure Date|
|May 10, 2015|
|November 20, 2014||November 26, 2014|
- Availabile as a Daily Deal June 3, 2015 for 200,000
- Crafting cost increased from
- Crafting formula changed from
- Duration reduced from 10 sec to 8 sec.
- Damage reduced by 10%.
- Tick interval frequency lowered from every 0.085 sec to 0.1 sec.
- Burn'n Hell-O introduced.
Family: Gelatinous Walls
- The trap's name is derived from the phrase "Burn in Hell"
- Deals 4180 damage per second