- Points of armor count toward damage reduction.
- Increasing physical armor increases physical damage reduction. Similarly, a higher magical armor improves magical damage reduction.
- Both values are computed separately, but with the same formula.
- The damage reduction formula seems to be the same for each class and changes with hero level. Higher level heroes will have a lower damage reduction than lower level heroes with the same armor value. This makes previous armor obsolete faster.
- The impact of each point of armor diminished as total armor value increases.
Table - Sample values at level 30
|80||3%||Naked Archer, Naked Mage (Physical damages)|
|150||18%||Naked Mage (Magical damages)|
|190||23%||Naked Knight (Magical damages)|
|320||35%||Naked Knight (Physical damages)|
Formula at level 30Edit
For a hero level 30, the following formula applies to estimate damage reduction
Reduction = 0.2353 * ln(Armor) - 1.0032
with a coefficient of determination R²=0,9984 (99,84% of the damage reduction is explained by the formula, which means it is reliable).