Dragonificus Terribilis is good against Runaways and Knights by making them run over in acid, and with a fearsome (but predictble) strike with its tail, tirs creature is a melee destroyer, intermediary against Archers and Magus with heavy damage and becoming intangible in its flight it can kill easily paper classes if they are distracted.
Easily predictable, but a pain to kill he is capable of distracting the attacker for more time than Icy Pops and Durrr together if used with good traps, the dragonificus can kill even the most experienced enemy if he makes a mistake.
It is really useful with most of castles, the most "expensive" of all Bosses he is a fearsome foe, and a fearsome ally.Attack Pattern
- Melee attack - A strike with the tail, that have a large area and,can stun.
- Ranged attack - It spit 9 pounds of acid in the air in close-mid range in a 360º around itself.
- Special attacks - It flies above ground, splitting 3 waves of 3 acid ponds as it fly backwards making a acid sea as a trail.
- Try to attack from far away, it is not capable of making burst damage
- He is easily distracted by "Raise dead"
- Roll and Spiral Shot are useful to avoid its advance that can be pretty quick without Raised dead as distractions.
- It is predictable, if you analyze its pattern you will understand it easily and can kill him as easily. if you rush, it is certain death without pots.
- Use any kind of trap to kill him at distance (if not using the long range bow) close range is a certain death.
- Barricades and Traps (Springboards, Ballistic, Gelatinous Wall, Hush Machine, Glue Mine) are a must with it. anything that don't kill the dragon WITH the attacker.
it is not Icy Pops that can heal itself.or at least try not to do that, because the archer and the mage can use them to kill your boss,
- Some dampeners are really useful because it there is no way to flee some classes easily are killed by the acid ponds it leaves behind.
archer, mage cof cof.
- If you can confine the enemy in a small room without exit (mob of barricades in the boss room and traps nightmare where the attacker comes from) ore make the enemy in a corner of the map without how to run away, he is dragon food.