Quick, versatile and with a jump, an area attack and a slow this boss is the nightmare of any squishy class (Archer and Mage) and can be a pain in the ass in any more tankier class, the Duke is a Boss to fear.... and not only the arachnophobics ones.
Almost unpredictable in its path for the attack, and crazy quick, the Duke tries to come and go as a tempest, depredating the invaders life as its strikes, his strength can be used with traps, mobs, barricades, or even alone, he is capable of doing some fearsome damage anyway, and none escapes a Duke undamaged.
This boss is more useful with some distractions and with spacious rooms, so it can run free, and bite free, but be careful, he is poisonous.Attack Pattern
- Run - It run to a apparently random location away from the player trying to look for a place to make its strikes, it uses some spider webs to slow down the player too.
- Jump - It stops close to the enemy and them jumps in the attacker, stunning the opponent and finally shooting 3 spits that can make heavy damage if in close range and stunned.
- Chase and hit - if you scapes the jump he tries to chase or jump, basic attack or shoot you with split, depending in your distance from him, he is pretty quick here.
- Fleeing - after some time it puts webs in the map as it flees for safety, he is pretty quick in this phase, so there is no need to chase him, he will be back for another strike.
- The Duke come and goes as a wave attack, but the damage is a burst, if it loses the first combo, it loses the efficiency, so try to avoid the jump and the chase, so that when he tries to flee you can make heavy damage in him.
- Another tactic is to let it connect the first strike, but start a close range competition, and if you area tank or damage oriented class, the duke will not live much as it is a little bit easy to kill.
- Try to push it agains a wall in some place, it will try to flee but it will be a delayed response so use it as a chance to attack.
- No idea.
- Decreased physical damage
- Boss of Stabbinshire
The following pets use Duke of Stabbington's appearance: