Dyes changes the base color of equipment. They may be found randomly when attacking neighboring castles, or may be purchased directly from Cornelius' Emporium. Dyes can also be rewarded from the Treasure Room Roulette.
Equipment can be found with a color already applied.
Click and drag a dye onto a tintable piece of equipment to change the equipment's color. Applying a dye will overwrite the existing color. This process cannot be undone. Dyes are consumed when used.
Typically, weapons, necklaces, and rings are not tintable.
- Despite having different rarities, all dye icons appear with a white frame
- This is likely to be a glitch, as the frame color reflects rarity when a dye is dragged in the inventory panel
- 20 dyes of the same color can be stacked in one inventory slot
- Selling Dyes does not give any gold or bling back
- Not all dyes are obtainable either through castle drops or "roulette". The following dyes are NOT CURRENTLY in the item drop table and MUST be purchased from the emporium:
- Gripping Green
- Murky Mud
- Ghoulish Green
- Intimidating Indigo
- Ominous Orange
- Banishing Black