|Name:||The Earl of Evilosity|
|Favorite cake:||Devil's Food|
|Favorite type of domination:||World|
- Based on pure theoretical ability alone, the Earl Of Evilosity may be the absolute worst mad scientist in this or any kingdom.
Luckily for him, people usually keep their opinions to themselves when you're an elemental mage who can conjure 76 different types of pure flame by simply snapping your fingers. Having steadily climbed the ranks of evil wizard nobility from the title of Baron to Earl, EE (as his assistant Pickles calls him) slavishly tends to his labor of love, the Conquer-tron 2000. This lightning-powered machine is supposed to unleash some kind of high-powered conquering rays (or something...) but the Earl has never really been able to explain it properly to anyone. What everyone does know for sure, though, is that the ability to give a coherent lecture is less useful in Opulencia than being able to level entire castles with ridiculously powerful elemental magic. When you need to ensure the mind-boggling destruction of every enemy in sight, the Earl of Evilosity is just the wizard you want.
- High damage output
- Low armor and health
- Variety of versatile spells
|Damage per second:||16 +4 / LVL|
132 at LVL 30
|Health:||760 +60 / LVL|
2500 at LVL 30
|Physical Armor:||22 +2 / LVL|
80 at LVL 30
|Magical Armor:||34 +4 / LVL|
150 at LVL 30
|Flameburst||2||Blast a cone of fire in front of you, dealing X magical damage and setting them ablaze.||15 mana||0.50 sec|
|Fireball||4||Call a flaming meteorite down from the sky after a short delay to impact for X physical damage and set enemies ablaze for Y magical damage over 3 seconds.||25 mana||0.50 sec|
|Conflagration||9||Set an area ablaze for 7 seconds, dealing X magical damage per second to all enemies found within.||45 mana||0.50 sec|
|Volley||11||Stream concentrated fire at all enemies in front of you, dealing X magical damage per second.||5 mana + 13 per sec.|
|Storm Armor||7||Raise your armor by X, your magic resistance by Y, reflect Z damage back to melee attackers, and shock all attackers, making them vulnerable to magic damage.||20 mana||0.50 sec|
|Chain Lightning||6||Throw a bolt of lightning for X magical damage, getting weaker as it bounces to 4 targets. All targets are shocked, becoming vulnerable to magic damage.||25 mana||0.50 sec|
|E.M.P.||8||Cast a large E.M.P. (Evil Mage Pulse) that deactivates all traps caught in its area for 5 seconds.||150 mana||0.50 sec|
|Electric Charge||5||Phase through enemies, making them vulnerable to magic damage.||30 mana||0.10 sec|
|Thunderclap||12||Act as a lightning rod, stunning and dealing X magical damage per second to enemies around you for 6 seconds. Enemies are also shocked, becoming vulnerable to magic damage.||40 mana||0.50 sec|
|Death Grip||3||Send black tendrils that sap foes in a cone ahead of you, dealing X magical damage, restricting their movement and increasing your Armor value by 5% per second per target.||10 mana + 5 mana per sec||1.00 sec|
|Vortex Rift||10||Rip a hole in space, pulling enemies together and dealing X physical damage.||35 mana||0.50 sec|
|Death Bolt||13||Shoot an unavoidable bolt of unlife that deals X magical damage The strain also weakens the enemy's damage by 40% for 8 seconds.||40 mana||0.50 sec|
|Name||<none>||Chain Lightning||Exploding Bolt|
|Effect||Rapidly fire small balls of doom.||Fires a weak bolt of chain lightning each attack, similar to the Mage skill Chain Lightning||Each attack fires a slow moving fireball that explodes upon impact, dealing splash damage to everything nearby.|
|seconds(s) per attack||0.70||1.00||1.50|
• Runed Scepters
• Magician Pole
|Item Level Range||Prefix|
|28-30|| Master, |
- Vortex Rift
- Vortex Rift's cool down has been reduced from 12 sec to 9 sec.
- Vortex Rift doesn’t deal damage anymore
- Vortex Rift: the Mana cost has been increased and Damage has been reduced.
- Tier 1 Mana cost = 20 to 30
- Tier 2 Mana cost = 20 to 30
- Tier 1 Damage reduced by 23%
- Tier 2 Damage reduced by 20%
- Death Bolt: the Mana cost has been increased and Damage has been reduced
- Tier 1 Mana cost = 40 to 50
- Tier 2 Mana cost = 40 to 50
- Tier 1 Damage reduced by 30%
- Tier 2 Damage reduced by 30%
- Conflagration has now a third upgrade level:
- Skill duration : 8 sec
- Damage Multiplier : 0.6
- Death Bolt:
- Now creates a shield that absorbs damage for up to 4 seconds and weakens the attacks of the targeted creature.
- Death Grip:
- The healing effect has been removed.
- Now increases your Armor by +5% per affected Creature up to 200% total.
- The armor buff disperses when you stop casting the spell.
- Increased the cooldown to 7 seconds.
- The time between casting the spell and the impact of the projectile has been reduced. The area of effect is the same across all the levels of the skill. Both impact damage and damage over time affect the same area.