This week, we decided to buff the movement speed of some grunts and captains that were still a bit slow since the introduction of the Turbo mode. We also decided to remove Firesly from the roster since this creature was a bit outdated and sort of a duplicate of Flameo. All the Fireslys have been replaced by Flameos, please see details below. Mrs Goatfire has been buffed and we did a slight nerf to the movement speed and block buff duration of the Archer's Roll.
Creatures Movement Speed:
- Derp: Raised speed from 2.5 to 3.5 to match other melee creatures.
- Guardians / Pupeteers : Raised speed from 2.5 to 3.5 to allow escorting of the rest of the roster.
- Bad Dog: Raised speed from 4 to 5 to reinforce the harasser aspect.
- Spiders: Raised speed from 3.5 to 5 to reinforce the harass hit and run aspect.
- Smelly Warrior - Personal Bubble: Raise speed from 4 to 4.5 to increase the pressure on range characters.
Firesly has been replaced by Flameo. The reason behind this change is we felt the creature is outdated, graphics wise and gameplay wise. Here is our replacement strategy:
- If you had a Firesly, it will be replaced by a Flameo.
- If you had a Flameo, nothing changes.
- If you had a Firesly, and a Flameo, you'll only keep the Flameo since Firesly is no longer present in the creature roster.
- Now shoots 2 missiles back-to-back.
- Cooldown reduced from 3 to 2 sec.
We've reduced the duration of the dodge and speed buff granted after the skill is executed and raised the skill's travel distance from 5m to 6m. We've also improved the acceleration factor when activating the skill.
- Tier 1: Buff duration reduced from 2 sec to 0.5 sec. Distance raised from 5m to 6m.
- Tier 2: Buff duration reduced from 2 sec to 0.75 sec. Distance raised from 5m to 6m.
- Tier 3: Buff duration reduced from 2.5 sec to 1 sec. Distance raised from 5m to 6m.
The Runaway is free this week!
This week, the Runaway is available for free from Thursday 12h00pm until the beginning of next week. Here are the conditions to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
- Totem tooltips have been updated to reflect the latest changes where the limitation was removed.
- Arrows were added to move the chat's scrolling bar.
- The castle level and the amount of crowns will also fade when the player goes offline on the chat.
- The Loot-O-Meter has been reworked and has a full description.
- Your clan is now highlighted in the clan page.
- Resolved an issue where the castle validation step in the new player experience was required to be repeated if the client was closed upon its completion.
- Resolved an issue where the WATCH_DOGS™ castle theme was removed from the castle theme list of players whom previously owned it.
- Resolved an issue where a Bone Puppeter could not heal another creature to full HP.
- Resolved an issue where Lord Summer Marleybone competition castle was displayed in the Glimmering Valley region.
- Resolved an issue where Spiral Shot tooltip did not mention the extra block chance while being executed.
- Resolved an issue where Mosh Pit stun duration was shorter than the time displayed on the tooltip.
- Resolved an issue where Inferno was dealing less damage than displayed on the tooltip.
- Resolved an issue where the chat scrolling bar would not stick to the bottom when a large amount of messages were present.
- Resolved an issue where a Network Error would be displayed when attempting to buy multiple Mr. Squiddlings.
- Resolved an issue where the Welcome Banner would overlap the Status Quo panel upon booting the game.