Easter is over
The Easter content has been removed from the game. If you already own such content, you will not be affected. Easter eggs no longer have their usefulness. You may do what you wish with them from now on. For everyone whom participated, you will be rewarded like mentioned in a previous news.
The Archer is free this week!
This week, the Archer is available for free from Thursday 12h00pm until the beginning of next week. Here are the conditions to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
- The timestamp will be hidden by default and will re-appear when moving your cursor over the panel. The time size has also been reduced.
- Offline player's names & text color has been modified to be more readable.
- New sounds have been added to support the latest changes for the Archer's Roll ability introduced last week.
- Adjustment to the Hot Cluck's sounds were done to better fit its animation.
- We have adjusted the path finding when clicking outside the moveable zone inside a castle. Previously heroes would automatically attempt to find the best way to reach the cursor and lead the hero in awkward movement patterns. This could lead to scenarios where the hero would move in different or even opposite directions to where the player clicked. Heroes will now walk straight towards the pointer and stop at the first wall collision. See diagram below.
- The forest castle theme has been modified to occlude more of the foliage around the edges of the castle. Now you will be able to see more of what you are doing!
- Resolved an issue where the castle inventory's barricade tab notification was giving a wrong value for new items.
- Resolved an issue where the Loot-O-Meter' tooltip wasn't translated in all supported languages.
- Resolved an issue where excess creatures in a totem zone were not stunned.
- Resolved an issue where the League Reward pop-up was not always displayed after booting the game.
- Resolved an issue where potions switched to a lesser size and became unusable during an attack.
- Resolved an issue where a Network Error was displayed when clicking Leaderboards in the notification tab multiple times in a row.
- Resolved an issue where the text did not gray out when a sender goes offline.
- Resolved an issue where the player name was not displayed on the chat due to special characters.
- Resolved an issue where an error message was displayed after purchasing an item on the Steam Market if no account is linked.
- Resolved an issue where time stamps in the chat panel would disappear after a player goes offline.
- Resolved an issue where the Hot Cluck's fireball could damage barricades.
- Resolved an issue where spawned creatures could carry their damage bonus outside the totem zone.
Note: Due to the functionality of the replays, all replays prior this update have become invalid.