The Knight is free this week!
This week, the Knight is available for free from Thursday 12h00pm until the beginning of next week. Here are the conditions to get a discount on its cost in Blings:
- Reach level 5: 50 Blings discount
- Reach level 10: 150 Blings discount
- Reach level 12: 350 Blings discount
- Reach level 15: 650 Blings discount
- A warning message has been added when entering a low level castle competition with high level healing potions.
- All assets of Mr. Firesly have been replaced with Flameo.
- Springboards have been modified to be slightly more detectable inside the Forest and Dragonificus's castle theme.
- All panels opened on the left side are now closer to the left border in order to give more center screen space.
- Resolved an issue where the archer could no longer attack if placed under ceiling decorations.
- Resolved an issue where Easter Eggs still had a very slim chance to drop from tombstones.
- Resolved an issue where the client crashes when clicking on certain objectives.
- Resolved an issue where the Material-O-Matic had an incorrect production level when collecting at the same time as upgrading.
- Resolved an issue where the Dragonificus castle theme did not have a picture on the Steam Market.
- Resolved an issue where the Poison Globuleye could trigger a springboard by standing next to it.
- Resolved an issue where Bone Puppeter could use Hot Cluck's corpse to raise skeleton which prevented the Hot Cluck to turn into a phoenix.
- Resolved an issue where the Welcome Page Banner did not display right away.
- Resolved an issue where Mines would start producing resources if upgraded instead of requiring a castle validation after placing the mine for the first time.
- Resolved multiple issues with Blacksmith/Hero Inventory UI in Attack Selection not responding or randomly opening player profiles.
- Multiple corrections were made throughout the text of all supported languages.
Note: Due to the functionality of the replays, all replays prior this update have become invalid.