- Clan Castle Levels are now being displayed after the player's name.
- Clan Battlelogs now display comments.
- The Sadistic Cannon now has a deactivated state.
- Walls will now disappear sooner while attacking castles, so should improve attack visibility.
- Dying with the finger pressed on the potion key didn't lead to very positive feeling… We even saw some keyboard mistreatments resulting from such a situation. So, we're introducing: The bleeding feature!
- When taking damage, the amount of HP impacted is instantly highlighted white in the HP gauge. But the actual HP is removed overtime (very quickly though). This 'bleeding' time is represented by the white area draining. So if you take large amounts of damage simultaneously that impacts all your remaining HP, you'll have the 'bleeding' time to hit the potion key.
- Sell your items on the Steam Community Market straight from the game. Simply "Ctrl + Click" items in the hero or castle inventories.
- Baron Snarleybone now has a description.
- Silence bubble skill : Cooldown reduced from 11 to 9 sec.
- Skull Heads Missiles skill : Damage raised by 30%.
- Ticket issues with spawns are now resolved.
- Baron Snarleybone now costs 22 DP.
Check out the upcoming news for more info!
Material'O'Matic: There's an updated M.o.M. in town! The new behavior is now
- Upon purchase, it will now give you 10 Common Materials
- The tooltip will still show you the content of the M.o.M., but clicking on it will no longer automatically collect the contents.
Clicking on the M.o.M. will now give you two choices:
- Collect the Materials
- Upgrade the Materials
The mines will no longer automatically upgrade the Materials. If you don't Upgrade them once the 24hr timer has run out, the Materials will stay in their current state
Upgrading the Materials will do 2 things:
- Protect the current Materials. Being attacked will simply reset the timer instead of going back 1 level
- Increase the amount of Rare Materials in the mine by two, removing 2 Common. It will no longer increase automatically the quality of the Materials. The odds of getting different quality is the same as when purchasing a Material pack
- Resolved an issue where a Network Error was displayed when clicking "Create" clan button multiple times in quick successions.
- Resolved an issue where the next lowest level of potions did not equip automatically when using all potions previously equipped.
- Resolved an issue where Replays were displayed "Invalid Replay" in the middle of the duration.
- Resolved an issue where totems could block players in narrow pathways.
- Resolved an issue where items sold could reappear in your inventory.
- Resolved an issue where a Network Error was displayed if you're trying to leave a clan while being removed at the same time.
- Resolved an issue where Silencing FX was off sync with the gameplay mechanic.
- Resolved an issue where the Leaderboards' display behavior was inconsistent when two players had the same amount of crowns.
- Resolved an issue where in-game achievements and Steam achievements reflected two different values.
- Resolved an issue where the defender's win ratio had a loss after defeating a hero in his castle which reached the castle heart after a resurrection.
That’s it for today. Stay tuned for more news and keep on looting!