Here are the following changes brought to the game by the latest patch :
- It is now easier to notice what items drop on the ground during an attack thanks to the new visual effects that highlight their quality. So sparkly!
- Costume Capes with the flags of Canada, USA and France are now available in Cornelius' Emporium for 100 Blings each.
- Player castles now appear in the first region of the game, bringing new Heroes sooner into the competitive scene.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when you were looking through other players' profiles and clicked on various context menus.
- Phosphorus has retired from the glamorous life of picking up loot off the ground and is no longer available in Cornelius' Emporium.
- He is… he is… NO, NO, NO, NOTORIOUS! Yo, check it, Notorious S.Q.U.I.D., one of the most pimpin' Pets to ever roll through Opulencia, will soon be added to your inventory if you've participated in The Great Bling Rush, and will be available in Cornelius' Emporium for anybody that wants it.