The latest patch introduces the following changes to the game:
- We changed the chat window behaviour so that it is now open by default. You can close the chat window at any time by clicking on the chat bubble.
- Castles displayed in the Attack Selection now contain more information:
- Recent comments left by attackers are now visible to all players, not just the defender. You can click on the player’s portrait to attack that player.
- The hero that is most successful at beating the castle will be showcased for everyone to see.
- You can now purchase Hero gear from the Blacksmith that are higher level than your current hero. For example, at level 10 you can purchase gear level 20. However, you’ll still have to meet the level prerequisites of that item in order to equip it onto your hero