Revamped Game Introduction Tutorial & Quests!Edit
The team has spent a lot of time reworking the very beginning of the game for new players. There you'll find new mission castles, new characters and more Opulencian shenanigans! Along with this, we have introduced a number of lower level Quests made specifically for new players. Fear not, however! Players of all level will have access to them. Even if they are likely too easy for mid-to-high level players we recommend spending some quality looting time here…. just maybe they'll contain a little hidden surprise... These new castles can also be found in the Competition zones.
Please Note: These will appear on your HUD, but can only be completed in the first region, so head to Little Spitaly!
- Level 1 now has a base of 25, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 1.5
- Level 2 now has a base of 0, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 1.75
- Level 3 now has a base of 0, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 2.0
The skill now causes damage that is slightly higher than the base Ballista of a similar level
- Level 1 now has a base of 0, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 2
- Level 2 now has a base of 0, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 2.5
- Level 3 now has a base of 0, with a Skill Damage (Base damage + Gear damage) multiplier of 3
Some skills at early levels are unlocked in a different order.
The HP of the following barricades and mines have been slightly lowered at early levels:
Skyboxes in defend mode have had a huge overhaul to enhance them:
- New shaders and textures are used for the clouds and the sea.
- The ground has been remodeled with a lot more detail, for more variety between regions
New XP CurveEdit
We’ve revised the XP curve to time the amount of levels that a Hero will gain at the start of the game, for a better experience and while we were at it, we’ve revised the end of the curve so that you can now get to level 30 a little faster. You will notice that while you are still at the same level and relative position, it will now be easier/faster to reach the next level. Note that it also means that it should now be faster to level up that 2nd hero (and 3rd and 4th…) that you might want to start…
|Next level||Old XP required||New XP required|
We’ve revised the cost of Revive, to bring them more in line with the amount of Gold players should have. The new Revive costs, in gold, per levels are:
1: Free 2-5: 500 6-10: 750 11-15: 1250 16-20: 2500 21-25: 7500 26-30: 15000
- Rare creatures & traps cannot be sold on the Steam Market anymore as per last week's announcement. Items currently on sale will remain in their current state until sold or cancelled.
- New background icons on skills bar.
- Resolved an issue where the client could crash while focusing on the chat panel.
- Resolved an issue where the attack selection would be a black screen while video settings are set to low configuration with the distortion enabled.
- Resolved an issue where the Options panel did not correctly display the text in the Portuguese version.
- Resolved an issue where the client could randomly crash upon closing a window.
- Fixed numerous issues where audio would continue to play after a creature was killed.