The latest patch introduces the following changes to the game:
- We fixed a bug that could cause the game client to crash unexpectedly.
- The league reward screen is now displayed at each end of league event, whenever you log into the game. Promoting to a new league earns you special rewards, such as Blings and loot bonuses.
- We added 5 new Legendary Dyes to the Cornelius Emporium.
- We made changes to the XP boosts in the Potion Brewery. For the same price as before, you now get a bundle of 3 XP boosts instead of 1. We’ve also added a larger bundle of 25 XP boosts available for purchase.
- Players will now stay in game even when their computer is inactive or locked for more than 5 minutes.
Our council of wise economic wizards decided to give an electroshock to our economy by introducing the dual currency. This will give you more options on how you want to spend your gold, life force and Blings.
We’ll start this process today, by letting you spend gold OR Blings on the following:
- Crafting and Reforging
- Buying Exceptional-quality gear
- Buying health potion from the brewery
In further updates, we will also apply the dual currency to some currently Blings exclusive items like XP Boost, gold and life force boost and magical finds.