The goal this week is to continue buffing up the defence. This time it's the Captain's turn; we'll address the Grunts next week. The totems have had their HP increased as an attempt to create more scenarios than simply going in and destroy them. The good ol' Captain Clubbage received major love.
Captain Clubbage revamp
Be warned! Clubbage is probably in your back ready to pounce. His new tool kit will keep his foes on their toes.
He can knockback, pull, teleport and call his friends, the PolterTykes, that exhibit the same behaviour.
This is the continuation of the defense balance overhaul. We raised every Captains HP between 20% to 70%. The damage of a select few (list below) was increased between 10% to 25%. The goal is to bring back to appeal of smaller creatures of which they lost since the introduction of the Turbo mode. The longevity of fight will increase, meaning the attacker will have to fight more strategically in order to defeat the defender.
Creatures with damage improvement:
Please be aware this is a work in progress and further tweaks will be required. Data and feedback will be gathered to improve our balance decisions for the next phase.
Totems HP increase
The HP of the totems was increase by 66%. Like the many other defense elements, the totems were not fully adapted to the Turbo mode. We believe the increase of HP will slow down the ability to destroy them and create new scenarios for the attacker and defender alike.
- Scrolling is now able to keep its position. It will no longer go back to the top automatically after interacting with the content. However, if the last line in the view becomes empty, the scroll bar will more up once.
- A Mighty Quest account will be created and linked to the Steam account if a purchase is made on the Steam Market without having a Mighty Quest account prior to the purchase.
- On buying items from Cornelius' Emporium we've added some basic highlighting for feedback when purchases are made.
- Resolved an issue where the Crafting Lab and the Blacksmith objectives do not complete if the castle heart in upgraded before Snottingham.
- Resolved an issue where an error message (oops something went wrong) would be displayed upon login if two Uplay accounts had their emails switched between the two or if the Uplay account was created a long time ago.
- Resolved an issue where the client would crash if a league rewards was not received.
- Resolved an issue where the event timer was displayed on limited time offer items when the item was placed in the "BuyBack"
- Resolved an issue where the sounds were not triggered when moving skills from the skill tree to the skill bar and vice versa.
- Resolved an issue where the hovering zone of castle messages was off to the right.
- Resolved an issue where "Mana Steal" was always highlighted in red when attempting to upgrade an item with this magic property.
- Resolved an issue where the Mage was not immune to poison, silence and armor reduction effects while electric charge is active.
- Resolved an issue where the totem "boost" button could be disabled.
- Resolved an issue where the boss music would play continuously after defeating such boss.
- Resolved an issue where the opening video could be interrupted by pressing any key.
- Resolved an issue where a Network Error would be displayed if pressing "Accept Request" to join a clan multiple times.
- Resolved an issue where the Mage could cast Fireball through walls.
- Resolved an issue where the BattleLog could enter two entries of the same attack after looting a tombstone.
- Resolved an issue where creatures still alive after a castle validation did not correctly appear asleep.
- Resolved an issue where the clan description did not correctly update unless the client was rebooted.
- Resolved an issue where upgrading the castle heart triggered the totem sounds.
- Resolved an issue where scrolling would register double inputs resulting in over scrolling.
- Resolved an issue where adding inventory page could bypass the purchase requirement.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible to lose crowns without triggering the castle timer.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible for the league rewards pop-up to appear behind the defense toolbar.
Note: Due to the functionality of the replays, all replays prior this update have become invalid.