Yup, we got trophies. For what you ask? Well, we figured that while the different leagues gave some rewards every day, it might be nice to have a more lasting symbol of your dominance over the other Opulancians and thus, trophies are born!
They are given once a week, on Tuesdays to be precise, right before the daily rankings are closed. At that time you will be awarded a trophy that you can place in your castle (a decoration, really) that will reflect the division you were in at that point.
The first 3 ranked players in each division will get a Gold, Silver or Bronze version of the trophy to place in their castle. Be warned however, you must collect the trophies every week, else they will simply be put in the lost and found and you'll miss your bragging opportunity!
Sicks’ days are running out - Phase TwoEdit
This week, we launch phase two. All sick creatures in Castles will be removed once you validate/ask for validation. Next stop, removal of all sick creatures from all castles.
Quick recap of all three phases:
Note that the castle will remain in a validated state minus the sick creatures or traps.
- Lava Wall : Duration reduced from 10 sec to 8 sec. Damage reduced by 10%. Tick interval frequency lowered from every 0.085 sec to 0.1 sec.
- Gelatinous Wall : Duration reduced from 10 sec to 8 sec.
- Slow Torch : Damage reduced by 21%.
- Resolved an issue where some Runaway weapons had the wrong behavior.
- Resolved an issue where the Archer's Triple Shot Rate of Fire was double.
- Resolved an issue where the Mage's chain lightning (ability and weapon) did not bounce to other mines or decorations.
- Resolved an issue where Fireball and Conflagrate could be cast through walls.
- Resolved an issue where the Inventory is Full warning could not be triggered after changing game state while the warning is on display.
- Resolved an issue where a clan member could validate his clan members castle when another clan member used Blings to seek castle validation. The Blings will now be refunded.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible to link creatures to a totem then move such totem while keeping the creatures linked to it.
Note: Due to the functionality of the replays, all replays prior this update have become invalid.