This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
- The rare and Powerful Skelethor has been retired for a special Mighty Quest Haunted Halloween Surprise...
- It seems that our previous Wanted Creatures could not be contained any longer; their excitement over Halloween (or maybe Material Candies…) has forced us to let them out! It’s time for them to Trick and Treat!
- Cornelius's dialog lines have been reworked and reduced.
- An item placed in the forge can be replaced by another item simply by right-clicking on it.
- The 60% materials drop rate increase has become permanent!
- Sounds and music will now stop instantly when quitting the game.
- Fixed a crash while exiting the game.
- Switching to another region and coming back to the home menu, won't make the home menu ambiance change to the new region anymore.
- Bone Puppeteers won't spawn sick bag of bones anymore while they are boosted.
- Dashing Cyclops tooltips won't display the wrong ability anymore.
- Fixed an FX issue when users entered in a totem's aggro zone.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to get several free heroes by using hacks.
- Fixed some incorrect information displayed in the Enrager Bone Puppeteer and the Wall Guardian's tooltips.
- Stare Master and Eyemax creatures now have proper shadows.
- Objectives now correctly refresh the "new" icon once they are checked.
- The Archer skill "Volley" used in a opened room won't cause the FX to be played outside the castle non-stop anymore.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Ballistic Cannons to lose their target and stop rotating correctly.
- Item upgrades: Fixed some incorrect Life Force prices on Epic items at levels 21 and 22.
- Fixed an issue were Totems could be placed side by side.
- Fixed an exploit where user could use the totem to have infinite defense point with boostable creatures.
- Fixed issues when after validating a castle, clicking its grayed out button will disable all attack buttons of other castle pop ups.
That's it for now.
Stay tuned for additional news and until then: