This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
- Trick or treat! This week's treat is an increase in the drop rate of crafting materials by 25%!
In addition to dropping more frequently, we've increased the chances of acquiring certain materials that were more commonly used.
- Fixed an issue where the "Click here to continue" text in the Snottingham death static screen sometimes didn't appear
User Interface improvements
- The creature's buff tooltip has been visually improved.
- The Forge's upgrade button symbol has been changed.
- The Cornelius Emporium button has been moved slightly to the center of the screen.
- Improved the impact sounds system to emphasize the impact made by the hero's attack.
- Added a generic critical hit impact sound.
- Increased the default maximum foreground FPS for High and Ultra configurations
- Consumable boosts for XP, Gold, Life Force and Magic Find can now also be found in your castle's Potion Brewery.
- Kill all audio as soon as the game is shutting down to avoid leftover audio when the game window is already closed.
- Hero dialogues and background sfx won't be audible during the castle end loading screen.
- Fixed the issue occurring sometimes when watching a replay : an error message was displaying "invalid replay" but the video was still playing.
- The ballistic cannon is now displaying an icon when it is locked.
- When changing language on the chat the user won't remain on his previews language until he changes the channel anymore.
- Fixed the visual of mouse cursor in the castle editor and in the escape menu.
- Upgrading Epic Equipment from level 20 to 21 and 21 to 22 won't require the same amount of life force.
- When selling an item that has no resell value, an appropriate sound is now played.
- Fixed target attack not blocking the attack when the requirements were not met.
- In the castle inventory, having a totem prevented the user from placing a Hungerbot. This is now fixed.
That's it for now.
Stay tuned for additional news and until then: