This week's patch brings more content, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the detailed list below:
Creatures can now be boosted!
- You can now craft temporary boosts for your creatures, which will last 24 hours. Boosting a creature grants it two bonuses:
- First, it will make it more effective at its primary function.
- Second, it will increase its health by 30%.
- Also, the boosts durations are cumulative, the limit of simultaneous boost is depending on the castle level.
- Please note that not all creatures can be boosted : here is the list of the ones that can:
Leveling gear with ingredients
- The Blacksmith has learnt how to increase the level of your gear using crafting materials.
- However, the quality of your gear items won't change, but the stats will be increased according to the new level.
- Hero gear cannot be upgraded more than level 30.
- Some items have their own maximum level and named Items can’t be upgraded.
- The maximum upgrade level is displayed in each gears tooltips.
- The rare Super Trap Generator is replaced by the powerful next wanted creature : Skelethor!
- Check out our upcoming news for more information!
- The following creature’s abilities are removed by default. They can be re-activated by boosting a creature for a period of time:
- Elite creature abilities are not removed by default :
- The castle validation price has been reduced to 10 Bling.
- After placing traps in the tutorial, a trap card won't remain displayed near the Cornelius' Emporium icon.
- Traps can now be rotated during the tutorial.
- The player can now move the camera right at the beginning when they discover their castle.
- A pop-up has been added after the second castle attack to explain to the user that he should continue attacking castles.
- Snottingham's portrait has been added to the objectives panel when Snottigham has to be attacked.
- In the Cornelius' Emporium, when a creature has been unlocked but the player used all of the available (placeable) quantities, we now show the amount that will be unlocked at the next upgrade.
- A new assignment has been added when the user clicks on the potion brewery to indicate that he should upgrade the castle heart to use it.
- If a creature has not been unlocked yet, we don't show any amount, and present the creature only with an outline, like in the crafting lab.
- Filling up your Castles CP: the player is no longer forced to fill his castle CP to 100% to validate it.
- When the player is asked to equip his hero, the filter in the user interface is now set on the gear filter instead of weapons.
- Cornelius' text lines have been slightly reworked.
- The generic error popup has been visually improved.
- The Ballistic Cannon icon has been improved in the crafting lab.
- Graphical Improvements to Castle Victory Screen and Objective Pop-Ups
- There's an inconsistency with the icon of the tabs for Material Packs.
- Invalidated buffed creature icon is displayed over the creature buff panel.
- The tooltips won’t appear when using the shortcut (4) to activate the magnifying glass tool.
- The Objectives doesn't refresh the "new" icon once we've checked them.
- When the inventory is full, purchasing a Material Pack redirects user to Crafting Lab “Buy Back” page even though Material Pack was purchased in Black Smith
- Boost panel and creatures tooltips are displayed through creatures and some castle elements.
That's it for now.
Stay tuned for additional news and until then: