New week, new patch, new patchnote. Today we're introducing a new Wanted trap, a bunch of bug fixes, and some balancing changes we hope you'll like.
Check out our upcoming news for more information!
- Vortex Rift
- Vortex Rift's cool down has been reduced from 12 sec to 9 sec.
- Headbang distance increased from 3.5m to 5m (Tier 1 and 2)
- Shorten the pause between casts (recover from 0.5sec to 0.3sec)
- Pyrotechnics charge time reduced from 3 sec to 2.5 sec.
- Maximum number of totem pass from 2 to 4
- The HP have been increased by 50%
For a limited time, we’ve increased the drop rate on materials by over 60% !
- New sounds have been integrated for the tombstones harvesting.
- DirectX 9 multithreading optimization
- During the tutorial, the number of barricades needed has been reduced to 3 and all barricade stacks have at least 3 barricades in the shop.
- Dirt texture has been added around the castle heart railing and won't be cut abruptly in low level castle's treasure room anymore.
- The [X] button of the “superhard castle” popup has been removed since the player can close it and get lost during the tutorial.
- Barricades and Mines should now have a decent amount of health.
- The banner on Snottingham's castle is now correctly centered.
- In the attack selection, the miniature castles shouldn't be overlapping anymore.
- The "aged oak" theme won't overlap on creature’s feet anymore.
- Creatures now don't lose aggro and don't aggro if their target is unreachable.
- Fixed a bug where creatures sometimes became invulnerable when attached to the totem.
- Fixed a bug were the Ballistic cannons could not be rotated when placed in the build mode.
- Crafting Material now always plays the right animation when dropped from a creature.
- Fixed a bug were the Mage skill "Vortex Rift" failed to aggro creatures.
- General Pow's animation where fire spinning appeared away from the bombs has been fixed.
- Death Grip Tier 1 cool down is now correctly back to 1 second.
- It will not be possible to consume health potion when the hero health is at the maximum.
- Smelly warrior do not resurrect in a sick form in Durrrr's Castle anymore
- The text “Absorbed” is displayed whenever skill “Vortex Rift” is used against any creature
- The Acid Cannon projectile impact decal is offset.