Opulencian property law is very strict and stipulates 'he who deals it; feels it'.
- Hero level will automatically be adjusted to match the castle level when validating.
- Health Potions are free. (i.e. will not consume charges in one's inventory) Limit of 3 still applies.
- Destroying mines will not add or subtract time to the timer.
Upon successful validation:
- Sets a time for aspiring looters to beat.
- Creatures not killed during validation will be sleeping and will not defend the castle from attackers.
- Machinery such as gold mines and life force mines will begin harvesting resources.
- Purchased and placed barricades will appear in one's castle.
- The Boost timer will begin for relevant Creatures
Attacking players will only see the published, validated version of a castle.
Players may choose to allow other players to validate their castle for a small Bling fee. Players who validate another player's castle in this manner will be rewarded an even smaller Bling reward. The fee is 10, with a reward of 3. However, only one reward can be given, so if two players begin the validation at the same time, only the player who validates the castle first will receive the reward.
- Potions consumed during the validation of someone else's castle are free.
- You can see the replay of people who validated/failed your castle.
- People validating your castle can leave a comment.
- If a validation ticket expires you get your bling back.
Should you wish to undo the modifications made to a castle, you can click the rollback castle to the last published version.
Certain actions will disable the rollback feature, including but not limited to: