Weight has an effect on:
- Actual speeds depend on the hero’s class
- Control effects on your character (like stuns) have their duration effect reduced by your Control Resistance value (in %).
Depending on your total weight, coming from all your armor items, you fall into one of these 3 categories:
- Fast movement speed
- Low control resistance
- 150% base mana regeneration
- Normal movement speed
- Average control resistance
- 100% base mana regeneration
- Slow movement speed
- High control resistance
- 50% base mana regeneration
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.